Hypothecation is the established practice of a borrower pledging an asset as collateral for a loan, while retaining ownership of the assets and enjoying the benefits therefrom. With hypothecation, the lender has the right to seize the asset if the borrower cannot service the loan as stipulated by the terms in the loan agreement. Hypothecation also refers to securities in a margin account that an investor uses as collateral to borrow funds from a brokerage.
It can get you a higher loan amount for your business or personal needs with the benefit of lower EMI. With easy documentation, speedy approvals and flexible repayment options, getting a loan couldn't get easier.
Hypothecation loan :
- Loan Amount- 50,000 – 3 lac
- Tenor- 6 month – 24 month
- loan amount available for longer tenure and at attractive interest rates.
- Secured against working assets of business
- Quick and hassle free loan with speedy approvals.
- Residential and commercial properties accepted as collateral.
- Excellent debt consolidation tool.