Small & Micro Loan
Need a loan for your small business? When the bank says no, a microloan may be the answer for the funding you want.
When you hear the term, microloan, you might think of something having to do with size. A microloan must be really small, right? In some cases, yes, but that isn’t necessarily true. If you want to know more about microlending, we have all of the information you need right here.
Microloans are loans are small loans that are often used by businesses who can't get traditional business loan from a bank. Muhammad Yunus, a Bangladeshi economist and winner of the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize for his work, is considered the first person to put microlending as we know it today, into practice, lending money to women and men who couldn't get loans from banks.
- Loans are available from Rs 10,000 to 50,000
- Repayment tenures from 6 months- 12 months
- Best in class rate of interest for women
- Simplified documentation.
- Simple procedure, minimal documentation and quick approval.